Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to Blogging


It's not that I am avoiding the blog... rather I have been more intimidated about what to write.  But, today is Monday and a great day to go back to blogging.  I need to be more focused on taking a few minutes to capture what is going on.  

We have had a busy few days.  Last Wednesday, Grady got sick.  It was his first time being sick since he was born.  One of my friends, Jen, told me how proud I should be that we actually made it almost 9 months without Grady being sick.  I had not thought about it that way... but that put things in perspective.  Of course Grady's sickness, coincided with our friends (Fabre and Larry) coming in from Boston.  We were going to spend the night with them at their house that they had rented in the Finger Lakes and leave Grady with YaYa over night (for the first time) but that did not happen.  YaYa still took Grady one day and we were able to go on a Wine tour with Fabre and Larry.  It was so much fun.  I love trying new wines and I am finally finding ones that I like!  Of course the sweeter the better!  

Grady is still battling the cold, but he had about two good hours yesterday afternoon when we thought he was over the cold so we took him to the park.  Here is my favorite picture from our 30 minute outing.  In hindsight, we probably should not have taken his as Grady has just woken up from his nap with a yucky crusty nose.  ICK-SICK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home