14 on the 14th
Today is January 14th and Grady turns 14 months today. This 14 on the 14th will only happen one more time... in 2021 (how weird is that?). It's hard to believe that he is 14 months old, when he still should not even be one! We are blessed with this little guy! He is keeping us busy on our toes. Oh how we love him!
- is weighing approximately 22 pounds
- is totally off of his bottle, only having formula out of a sippy cup
- drinks water from a "big boy" Backyardagains cup with a straw
- sleeps 12 hours at night
- no longer has a consistent nap schedule (gotta love that!)
- talks to the cats in a "high pitched" voice
- loves blocks, Little People and his Parents "block toy"
- laughs from his belly when he looks at books
- eats everything and anything
- pulls himself up on everything
- still is army crawling everywhere
- is trying desperately to walk
- gets upset when he cannot do something on his own
- says baby so clearly
- cries for "Da Da" if he gets in trouble during the day
- gives me the cheesiest grin when I pull out the camera (Thankfully I did manage a couple of shots without the cheesy grin)
- has wild curly hair
- gives the best kisses
- dances whenever he hears music
- loves the Backyardagains
- is the best little guy in the world!