Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of PreSchool





Today was Grady's first day of PreSchool. He will be attending Tuesday/Thursday preschool at the Southeast YMCA this year.

Grady's teachers are Mrs. Shaughnessy, Ms. Maureen, and Mr. Nick. He has 17 children in his class. 4 girls and yes... 13 boys! Thank goodness for Mr. Nick. As a parent and former early childhood educator, I am so thankful that Grady has a male influence in the classroom.

I am looking forward to all of the adventures that lie ahead of Grady this year. He will be swimming one day a week which I know he will love!

I found it interesting this year how I was happy to send him to school. There were no tears. I know that there will be adventures and projects and play time and puzzles and most of lots and lots of fun! I hate that he is growing up, but it is inevitable. So... I am trying to enjoy every moment!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home