Friday, August 15, 2008

Stupid Weight Watchers!!!!!!!!!

Ok... so I guess I got ahead of myself.  I so confidently got on the scale at Weight Watchers this noon and to my chagrin I had only lost .2 lbs.  That's POINT 2 lbs people... not even a pound!  I was so frustrated then discouraged as I had to fight back the tears. This whole weight loss thing sucks!  I am having a hard time understanding why the weight is not coming off this time. Yes, 6 years ago, prior to David and I getting together I had lost 60 lbs in 4 months.  I know I am older, but I am way more active taking care of Grady.  

I'm not sure if I am going to stay with WW.  I may try to do it on my own.  I am mad now-more determined to loose the weight--but I almost want to do it without them.  Especially since last week I was told that the program is designed for loosing 1-3 lbs a week.  Today, the woman who weighed me in told me that I should be happy for loosing less than one pound a week.  HELLO--I don't think so!  I'd be happy if I were cheating, but I have not been cheating!  Argh! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home