Thursday, August 21, 2008

9 Month Check Up



This picture was taken a week or so ago.  YaYa (my mom) is obsessed with the banana curl.  Grady finally has enough hair to make the banana curl, so we (I) have been pacifying her by putting them in Grady's hair as often as I can (I actually think it is starting to get too long, but don't tell YaYa).  I had to put this onzie on Grady - it says "Bad Hair Day"... how appropriate!

Grady had his 9 month check up today and he is doing so well!  He weighs 17 lbs 3.5 oz and is 26 3/4 inches long.  We are thrilled as he is finally on the growth chart in the 4th (weight) and 5th (height) percentiles (it's only taken 9 months but we made it!).  Dr. Abell was thrilled with Grady's progress and has given us the "go-ahead" to move to stage 3 and even begin trying some real table food!  I know that he will be so happy as he wants our food so desperately! 

We feel so blessed with how well he is doing and are really enjoying every moment with him!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home