Thursday, August 28, 2008

Picnic Fun





Last night we were invited to a picnic at Jeff and Jen's house to welcome their new baby Audrey into the world.  Jen is the originator of the Mama's Club that I go to.  It was wonderful to see all the babies, Audrey, Elliot, and Ava and to see Sarah who is expecting in 3 weeks.  Grady loved being outside and at the party.  

I got to hold tiny little Audrey who is 8 pounds.  Oh how I forgot how tiny that was.  David and I were talking and Grady was 5 months old at 8 pounds!  Grady did not seem very impressed with Miss Audrey.  While I held Audrey, David had Grady right next to me and he could have cared less.  He was too busy watching everyone else.

Here are some pictures from the picnic last night.  One of Grady giving me kisses (he is loving doing that right now) and yes... gnawing on a pretzel!  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home