Friday, November 14, 2008

ONE!


Oh the day that I had been dreading for months has finally come!  My little - tiny baby has turned one!  Where has the time gone?  It seems like just yesterday I was sitting and snuggling with him in NICU.  Now his big and wants to be on the floor playing.  He eats pancakes, fruit and pulled pork!  How did this happen?  This was not part of my plan!  

Don't get me wrong... One is FUN!, but I just was not ready for my baby to grow up! Even with another baby on the way, it does not make it any easier.

Today we had a nice day as a family. David was home and we worked around the house in preparation for friends and family who were coming in for Grady's party on Sunday.  We ran a few errands and ended the day with a visit from Ya Ya.  

It was as if Grady knew that today was special, because he was just full of it today.  He was giggling and just being silly all day! It was just a great day!  

We are so thankful for everything!  We are truly blessed!  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home