Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For Ya Ya




Today was just beautiful!  The temperature on the truck read 67 degrees!  What great weather for November!  Since it was so nice out, we decided to take advantage of it and squeeze in a small photo shoot.  (I only took 159 pictures!)

After Grady and I were done with his photo shoot, we walked over to the school and voted.  We then headed out and spent the afternoon running errands.  Grady was so cooperative and just chilled as we headed in and out of several stores.  What a challenge it is to put him in the car seat, take him out, put him in the stroller, take him out.  Ugh!  I am exhausted!  

I am starting to feel better.  As we start week 14 I am hoping that we are out of the woods for the 24/7 nausea.   Only time will tell!  But I hope that the worst is behind us!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home