Monday, September 8, 2008

One Shot Photo Shoot

This was the only picture I managed to get of Grady on Friday, while we were outside.  I had this grand vision of having a photo shoot outside, but unfortunately, my subject did not want to cooperate and neither did the acorns that were falling all around us.  

We were hoping to go to the concert last night, but due to the cooler weather and threat of rain, we ended up just having dinner with the Pendells and Howies at my mom's house.  It was fun to see everyone and just spend time eating Pizza and Wings and laughing. 

We are looking forward to this week.  Lots going on...  I am off to Bunko tonight and Daddy and Grady are going to have some time together tonight.  I have been having some problems with my knee that I had surgery on in the 90's so I am headed to the Dr. tomorrow to get that looked at.  The biggest excitement of the week will come on Thursday when we learn what kind of baby Joe is having!  (For those of you who do not know, Joe is my best friend... of 16 years and she and her husband are expecting a baby in late January and we could not be more thrilled for her!)  David may have to travel for work... to the Boston area and if he does, Grady and I will be joining him in order to see my good Fabre and her family!  

On a sad note, we learned this weekend that David's uncle Joe passed away.  I know that David has so many fond memories of his Uncle Joe (and his wife Aunt Alice) who used to take David and his sisters camping while they were growing up.  Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend the funeral, but our thoughts are with Aunt Alice during this time of loss.   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home