Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Fall





We had a wonderful day yesterday!  It started off meeting our friends the Pendell's for breakfast.  After that we were off to G and S Orchard out in Lincoln to pick pumpkins and apples.

What a great day we had!  The sun was shining and although it was brisk, it was a perfect fall day.

We came home with 70 some pounds of pumpkins and a bushel of apples.  We got Cortlands for me (they are crisp and tart-YUM) and Spy apples to make applesauce for us and Grady.  I don't think I have ever heard of Spy apples before, so it will be interesting to see how the applesauce turns out.  

After our adventure at the orchard, we went back to Ya Ya's house and enjoyed a lazy Sunday afternoon playing Halloween Yatzee and watching football.  We also call Mathias (Uncle Bud) in Sweden and caught up with him.  

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from yesterday.  I probably took 200 so I will post more throughout the week.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home