Monday, October 6, 2008

Man Down



Hi everyone. Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted anything.  Last Wednesday while making dinner, I took a big slice out of my finger with the mandolin and I have been a bit out of commission since then.  

Of course it happened in the middle of the day, so I had to call David to come home and get Grady and I and take me to Urgent Care--which when we got there we realized that it did not open for 10 more minutes.  (Who knew that urgent care was not open 24/7).  Thankfully I was the first patient to be seen.  Since I took a chunk out of my finger and did not just cut it, they were not able to stitch it, instead they had to put a sponge in the missing part of my finger and use that to stop the bleeding.  Today I finally get to take the bandages off and see what we are dealing with.  

I did (while waiting for David to come home) manage to snap a couple of shots... but I will spare you the nasty ones!  I'll post more later as we had a fun day yesterday picking pumpkins and apples with Ya Ya.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home