Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ten on Tuesday


I have been a bad blogger lately and I need to get back on task.  Things are good here.  Grady is a busy 10 month old ... with a tooth!  Yes!  He got his first tooth at 10 months and 1 day.  And he is so proud of it.  I tried to get in and get a picture, but I have not managed... I may try to tackle that this afternoon.  

We have a busy day ahead of us.  Grady is getting ready for his nap and then we are off...
1.  We need to go to the Hallmark store to get David an anniversary card for our 3 year wedding anniversary tomorrow.  
2.  We need to get gas in the truck.
3. Stop at Sam's or BJ's and pick up some more formula for Grady.  
4.  I need to finish putting Grady's "baby" clothes in Rubbermaid boxes to be stored.
5.  It's time to get the winter comforter out and put that and the warm fussy blanket back on the bed.
 6.  I need to copy a bunch of recipes from the Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook so I can return it to Jen
7. I need to order Joe's shower invitations....she is having a GIRL!
8.  Weather permitting, we may try to get a walk in
9.  Contact the Dr's office to see if the Flu Vaccine is in yet
10.  Enjoy my day with my little man!  

I love this picture of David and Grady.  David loves to get his neck and Grady just squeals with delight! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home