Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three Years




David and I celebrated our three year anniversary yesterday.  It's amazing to think of all that has happened in three short years!  I could not be happier with my life... my amazing husband, our miracle baby, being able to stay home with Grady, our wonderful house, great friends... I am so blessed.  

Ya Ya took us to dinner for our anniversary at Mario's.  It was wonderful!  So yummy.  Grady was so good.  He sat up in a high chair and ate pieces of bread until David suggested giving him half of a roll which he gnawed on for a half hour.  

Today we are just going to lay low.  I am still working on sorting all of Grady's baby clothes to put away.  That is my main goal of the day.  Happy Thursday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home